Thursday, October 17, 2019
- World Cup 2019 First Semi Final Between India & New Zealand
- Lowest Price Hosting by ssclouder.com
- D-Street's focus is on growth; 12 stocks to buy ahead of election outcome
- Cyber attacks on India in last one year
- Brace for volatility! Sensex likely to be in 35,000-45,000 range in Samvat 2075: Poll
- Trump says he thinks US going to make trade deal with China
- Market Live: Indices recover after trading off high points; ICICI Bank extends gains to 6%
- What to eat before and after Gym workout
- Sale during prime day doubled against previous year: Amazon's Amit Agarwal
- Macquarie & Standard Chartered handpick 18 stocks in the October strategy report
Centrum Capital, Indiabulls Housing, Rcom, BEL Remains top gainers on BSE
29 Sep 2018 : 04:20 Comments: 0 Views:
From the BSE Group A stocks, Reliance Communications zoomed 11 percent thereby breaching upper circuit of Rs 12.7. Bharat Electronics on the other hand spiked 11 percent and breached upper circuit of Rs 83.6 and witnessed spurt in volume by more than 3.9 timesHindustan Construction gained 6.9 percent while Gujarat Alkalies is up 5.79 percent and UPL added 6 percent wherein the stock saw spurt in volume by more than 1.4 times.
The Indian stock market this Wednesday afternoon continues to remain in the red with the Nifty50 is up down 22 points and is trading at 11,045 while the Sensex is trading lower by 140 points at 36,511.
Centrum Capital jumped 6.7 percent with the stock spurting in volume by more than 2.2 times on September 25, 2018. Indiabulls Housing Finance is up 7 percent and breached the upper circuit of Rs 1,026.4.
The breadth of the market favoured declines, with 853 stocks advancing, 884 declining and 322 remaining unchanged. On BSE, 1,292 stocks advanced, 1,325 declined and 189 remained unchanged. From the BSE Group A stocks, Reliance Communications zoomed 11 percent thereby breaching upper circuit of Rs 12.7. Bharat Electronics, on the other hand, spiked 11 percent and breached upper circuit of Rs 83.6 and witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 3.9 times.
From the BSE Group B stocks, IZMO Limited zoomed 20 percent thereby breaching upper circuit of Rs 81.2. CreditAccess Grameen is up 18.9 percent and Crest Ventures gained 17.9 percent, Crest breached the upper circuit of Rs 184.3 and witnessed a spurt in volume by more than two times.
Mukand Engineers jumped 14.3 percent and saw a spurt in volume by more than 2.7 times. LT Foods jumped 11.5 percent and Kirloskar Industries jumped 11 percent with a spurt in volume by more than 5.8 times.