Sunday, November 17, 2019
- World Cup 2019 First Semi Final Between India & New Zealand
- Lowest Price Hosting by ssclouder.com
- D-Street's focus is on growth; 12 stocks to buy ahead of election outcome
- Cyber attacks on India in last one year
- Brace for volatility! Sensex likely to be in 35,000-45,000 range in Samvat 2075: Poll
- Trump says he thinks US going to make trade deal with China
- Market Live: Indices recover after trading off high points; ICICI Bank extends gains to 6%
- What to eat before and after Gym workout
- Sale during prime day doubled against previous year: Amazon's Amit Agarwal
- Macquarie & Standard Chartered handpick 18 stocks in the October strategy report
Pixel launch: Is Google Assistant's AI an assault on privacy?
05 Oct 2016 : 04:23 Comments: 0 Views:
Sure, artificial intelligence can make life simpler by suggesting you places to eat, tell you weather, or even crack a joke. The more you use it, the more it learns about your habits and preferences. The protocols pertaining to artificial intelligence, or the lack of it, make our data less secure and more vulnerable.